Duration of the voluntary service: 3 MONTHS
Period of the voluntary service: 05.07.2010 – 04.10.2010
Tasks for the volunteer:
1. To work as animator with local target group(children, teenagers) in language camp.
2. To work as animator with children from various countries in international camp of art and culture.
3. To help organizational staff prepare summer children camps.
Working time & Free days:
For volunteers the timetable looks as following:
• The working time is 7-8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
• The day will starts at 9 o’clock, 1 hour for lunch, 1 hour for supper, the working day ends at 18.00.
Accommodation: The volunteer will live at separate room in private accommodation with cooking facilities.
Food: The volunteer will get money for food .The volunteer himself will be responsible for cooking.
Local transport: The volunteer will use public means of transport.
Volunteer allowance (Pocket money): The pocket money for volunteer in Estonia is 85 Euros per month.
Expected learning outcomes:
– improve the knowledge of foreign languages;
– experience to work with children and young people;
– tolerance to other people, helpfulness;
– acceptance of other cultures;
– knowledge about youth work.
Learning Elements Resulting From Practical Tasks: self-discipline; team work, to take on high levels of responsibility, initiative, solidarity with others, tolerance, foreign languages.