TC “Employment through inclusion – inclusion through employment” in Split, Croatia from 10th till 18th of November 2015
Call for Macedonian participants
The training course: „Employment through inclusion – inclusion through employment“ will be held in Split, Croatia in November 2015.
The training course will take place in Croatia (Split) from 10th November (arrival before 16:00 h) till 18th November (departure after the morning session – after 11:30 h) 2015.
We kindly ask you to spread this call for participants and recruit participants as soon as possible.
About the training course
The idea of the project was driven by the fact that young people in general and the ones with fewer opportunities especially, often lack necessary competences and experiences in order to enter or stay in labour market. At the same time, non-formal education that takes place in the frame of youth work provides very valuable learning experiences for young people. Also, there are different tools developed in the frame of the European youth programme to support the recognition and transfer of these learning experiences into young people’s further studies or labour market, Youthpass being the main instrument in this respect.
Focus of the training course (TC) is to empower youth workers for being able to work on youth empowerment in order to combat youth unemployment and exclusion.
The core activity of the project is 9 days long training course. It will be organised in the youth hostel in Split, from 10th till 18th November 2015. Project will gather 33 participants, trainers and staff from 15 organisations and 13 countries (HR, MK, RS, ME, TR, IT, BA, XK, AL, EE, DE, CY and SI).
- To reflect and exchange opinions about the unemployment and entrepreneurship of youth with fewer opportunities in different European countries (tendencies and influencing factors, specifications of the target group, focuses etc)
- To achieve common understanding of different aspects, concepts and values of youth work and/for inclusion
- To define our target groups of youth with fewer opportunities and to explore the needs and consequences of socially excluded (youth) groups around us, in order to be able to improve situations towards more inclusive society
- To discuss and understand how EU social inclusion and employment policies influence our countries being members of EU or having (potential) candidate status to EU
- To discuss how youth work and non-formal education can positively influence better youth employability and employment and to share examples of good entrepreneurship and employment practices combating youth unemployment
- To empower and encourage participants to do quality needs analysis and develop strategies for local/European activities and longer-term programmes of youth work for employment and entrepreneurship for youth with fewer opportunities
- To encourage the development of different youth work and non-formal education activities and programmes for empowerment of unemployed youth with fewer opportunities in local communities
- To present the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme and to encourage the creation of future projects with unemployed youngsters with fewer opportunities
The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Age above 18
- To be active youth workers / leaders and are willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course.
- Willing to take action in the field of NFE for employment of youth
- Able to work in English
- Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course
70% of travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets.
You will be reimbursed 70% of your travel costs (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car). There is a possibility that you will be reimbursed in higher percentage but it depends on how much will other participants spend on their tickets.
Participants will be accommodated in Hostel Goli i Bosi (http://www.gollybossy.com/en/home/) in the center of Split. Organisers will provide 3 meals and 2 coffee breaks per day. All additional meals, drinks and other needs, participants will cover for themselves.
Deadline for application is October 6th, 2o15. Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org! Please note that only selected participants will be contacted
There is a participation fee of 10 euros payable upon departure.