Training opportunity for Macedonian Participants!
CREATIVITY VENTURES – Creativity in Personal and Social Development
Training Course Advance Development of Creativity of Trainers 5th–13th of July 2010, Belgrade, Serbia
Increasing the quality and impact of trainings and trainers’ work in the European youth field through advance development of creative competences of trainers and experienced youthworkers.
* to clearly link creative personality traits and competences with values of European Union and Youth in Action programme – openness, tolerance to ambiguity, embarking unknown, empowerment, entrepreneurship, change management, empathy and cultural diversity appreciation
* to gain understanding of levels of creativity in looking at phenomena
* to explore concept of creativity and its’ consequences in training/nonformal education
* to explore, experience and understand personal and group-team creativity o to explore supporters and censors of creativity
* to increase emotional competences, capacity for play, risktaking, surrender and toleranceto ambiguity of trainers as special part of creative competences
* to link creativity with motivation and empowerment
* to link creativity with building of European society
The food, accommodation and all other project costs will be fully provided and paid by the organizers, as well as 70% of travels costs (airplane). Further details on travel amounts allowed to be spent for each country will be sent to successful applicants. 30% of travel costs have to be paid by participants or their sending organisations.
More detailed information, download here.
Application form, download here.
Application deadline: 15th of April.
Send the application to: email@example.com