The training course: „NFE – opportunity for social inclusion“ will be held in Zadar, Croatia from 7th of May (arrival in the early afternoon) till 15th of May (departure in the morning after the morning session – 11:30 h) 2015.
Dear partners we are now sending to you this call for participants and we kindly ask you to recruit participants as soon as possible.
About the training course
This training course is designed for those youth workers who have basic competences in using NFE and working with inclusion, but need to fine tune their competences in order to ensure quality development of every participant of theirs during the NFE activities they lead. The training course is developed for youth workers and trainers willing to plan, prepare and lead NFE and experiential learning activities for social inclusion.
The core activity of the project is – 8 days long training course. Project will gather 32 participants, trainers and staff from 16 organisations and 11 countries (Croatia, Macedonia, Poland, Slovenia, Italy, Cyprus, Estonia, Romania, Spain, Turkey and Bulgaria).
Objectives of the project:
- To achieve common understanding of NFE and inclusion
- To share experiences about inclusion/exclusion realities in our countries/communities
- To discuss and understand how EU social inclusion policies influence our countries being members of EU or having (potential) candidate status to EU
- To explore the needs of socially excluded groups and of exclusive society in order to be able to improve situations towards more inclusive society
- To explore NFE opportunities for different individuals
- To explore and encourage the usage of the experiential learning in NFE activities for inclusion
- To develop and implement NFE activities to implement in local communities
- To analyse the implemented practices and to recommend how best to use experiential learning for inclusion in our youth work
- To learn how we can use “Erasmus+ Youth in Action” programme for inclusion in society and to develop mutual projects
The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Age above 18
- To be active youth workers / leaders and are willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course.
- Willing to plan, prepare and lead NFE and experiential learning activities for social inclusion
- Able to work in English
- Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course
Travel and visa costs reimbursement
70% of travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets.
You will be reimbursed 70% of your travel costs (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi). There is a possibility that you will be reimbursed in higher percentage but it depends on how much will other participants spend on their tickets.
Participants must keep all travel documents (tickets, travel agency invoices and boarding passes) as organizers are able to make any reimbursement only on the bases of presented documents!
The travel reimbursement will be done by bank transfers to private bank accounts of yours after you return home and send us the ORIGINAL boarding passes and tickets. When you are buying a ticket, ask for additional bill as well, if possible!
Please don’t buy your tickets before we approve them! When you will plan your trip and BEFORE buying your tickets, please inform us in advance, so we can approve your tickets and travel costs. Also, if you travel from elsewhere than your town and country, please, inform us, so we need to approve it as well. Thanks a lot in advance!
When planning your trip have in mind that there are some cheap flights to Zadar (http://www.zadar-airport.hr/en) but you can also travel to Zagreb (http://www.zagreb-airport.hr) or Split (http://www.split-airport.hr/?lang=en) and from there take a bus to Zadar.
For additional information, please be free to contact organizers. Like that we will avoid some uncomfortable situations in advance.
100% of visa costs will be reimbursed for participants from Turkey by bank transfer together with the travel costs after you return home.
Participation fee: NONE!
Participants will be accommodated in Youth Hostel Zadar in city of Zadar (http://www.hfhs.hr/en/hostels/zadar-youth-hostel-407). Organisers will provide 3 meals and 2 coffee breaks per day. All additional meals, drinks and other needs, participants will cover for themselves.
Please download the application form by clicking here. If you are interested to participate in the training, please fill it in and send back by e-mail to Association „Realization“ / Udruga „Ostvarenje“ firstname.lastname@example.org till the 23rd of March 2015.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet till 30th of March 2015.
Mobile phone: +385 95 848 0513